SIA SALACGRIVAS NORD TERMINALS is a stevedore company operating at the Salacgriva port since 2010.
The company services its customers on both banks of the river Salaca, on quays No. 1, 4, 5 and 6. The quays enable to service ships with the draught of up to 5.6 m, the length of up to 115 m and the breadth of up to 16 m. The company has in its possession ca. 11.5 ha of open storage area.
SIA SALACGRIVAS NORD TERMINALS offers the following services:
- stevedore services, i.e. loading of various goods from storage facilities
and trucks to ships and vice versa;
- goods storage services;
- port services.
We offer services associated with handling of the following groups of
- timber (saw logs, pulpwood, firewood, sawn timber, etc.)
- bulk materials (wood chips, gravel, peat, etc.)
- general goods
Preconditions ensuring high-quality services:
- modern loading/unloading equipment
- new infrastructure
- good motorway connection (right next to Via Baltica – 0.5 km)